Eight-Year-Old Died After Pharmacy Gave Him The Wrong Medication

This is a video that is not easy to watch so be prepared! The little boy in this video is seen screaming in horror as his body is wracked with pain. After taking his usual medication, he went to bed and his parents could not wake him the next morning. It turns out the pharmacy had made a mistake and given him an extremely high dosage of medicine which resulted in his death.

This video will break your heart and unfortunately, medication mistakes happen more frequently than people realize. It is vital people carefully check their medications and verify they are the correct ones before they take them or give them to their family. This poor boy’s death did not have to happen! It is hoped the pharmacy will be held responsible for this boy’s life being cut short. After you watch the video, Please SHARE on Facebook so everyone can be warned.

[mashshare]
Close
Please support the site
Please Like us for daily updates