Omelettes are considered to be one of the healthiest, tastiest and easy-to-make breakfast items loved by people all over the world. Most of us fear making one because they are well, just too messy to make! But what if you get a way to make an omelette in a bag and without creating any mess at all?
While easy to make, omelettes can leave a messy pan and an even messier kitchen top. This amazing video teaches you a kitchen hack where you can make your omelette in a zip-lock bag without any mess. Imagine being able to make the perfect omelette you always wanted to, in a jiffy.
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices ham, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped green bell pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tomato (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chunky salsa (optional)
- 2 fresh mushrooms, sliced (optional)
Follow the steps shown in the video where the omelettes are beaten in the sealable bag itself after which the chopped veggies and ingredients are added in it. The best part about these omelettes is that you can carry them wherever you go! So be it family reunions, camping or even children’s sleepovers, make sure you take your omelette in a bag with you. And the next time you make an omelette, just refer to this video and do it the easy way. Please SHARE in Facebook if you found this video to be useful.