A Man Who Habitually Slept in Contacts Developed an Eye Infection That Left Him Blind in One Eye

Advertisement

Lots of people fall asleep in their contacts. These people might stop that after watching this particular video. A man who was in the habit of doing so managed to develop a very severe eye infection as a result of that habit. People sometimes forget about the potential sanitation risks involved with wearing contacts, especially improperly. The infection started out as a feeling of itchiness, but then it progressed terribly.

While the man was able to get the eye infection treated, it managed to leave scar tissue that rendered him utterly blind in one eye. While this scenario is extreme and could have been prevented, it should still serve as a very unfortunate cautionary tale for anyone watching.

People should please SHARE this unfortunate video on Facebook, since the man in question would probably like to get the story out, and it offers an important lesson to almost anyone who might be watching.

WCPO.com | 9 On Your Side

Advertisement
Close
Please support the site
Please Like us for daily updates