This video footage is quite shocking to see! It shows a married couple who had just gone into the bathroom to shoot up heroin and then they passed out in the middle of the sidewalk, in plain view of everyone! Instead of helping the couple, onlookers videoed them and put the video on Facebook. They said they wanted to raise awareness of the dangers of drugs. You won’t believe how drugged these people are!
Seeing this couple in the positions they are in will absolutely shock you! Heroin is one of the deadliest drugs and this video shows what it truly does to people. You can’t imagine the pain these people are going through and they need help before they end up dying. What a terrible scene to come across. Hopefully, these people can get the help they need. To raise awareness about the dangers of drugs, Please SHARE on Facebook right away.